- Hand edited and verified for accuracy
- Most detailed map data available
- Lakes, rivers, streams, elevation - no other GPS maps needed
- Depth lines on over 100 BWCA lakes
- Fish species info for hundreds of BWCA lakes
- BWCA campsites, portages, and entry points
- Quetico portages
- Portage lengths
- Thousands of geographic points of interest
- Hiking Trails - Old Pines, Kekekabik, etc.
|YEP-yellow perch||PMK-pumpkinseed sunfish|
|LMB- largemouth bass||BRB-brown bullhead|
Easy To Use!
Our installer is easier to use, so you'll be ready to go in no time. We also have video tutorials to walk you through each step. If you can't find the answer to your question on our help page, we'll answer you as soon as possible via email.
The map is available as an instant download so you can have your map on your GPS in minutes. Your map can also be sent to you on a pre-loaded memory card, so you can just plug it in and go. If you have never downloaded and installed a map on your GPS before, we recommend you get the pre-loaded card. The installation process is for advanced users.
All Garmin GPS units with an SD or MicroSD slot, with the exception of aviation models. All Nuvi models are supported, as well as handheld outdoor units such as the eTrex line, Colorado, Montana, GPSMap, Rino, provided they accept SD or MicroSD cards.